Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #251
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Gosh NYJ I can't imagine what that was like! This country/world is coming apart at the seams it seems.
    What's next? I don't wanna know!
    *buries head in sand*

    Kalil Gibran has a way cool way with words Lancelot. That second one really strikes a chord in these times!

    This coffee is really good btw!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #252
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It's
    <font size=5>Two</font>
    <font size=5>Fer</font>
    <font size=5>Tuesday!</font>

    Fame_David Bowie (with John Lennon) //oo\\
    My Man_Yoko Ono

    Peace,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #253
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Great pics for 2 4 tuesday Gus~ //oo\\
    Fresh
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and Charlie Style NY bagels. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  4. #254
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good Humpday everyone!
    Hey I got a PM from EllaNoise. He and the Mrs. say hello!
    The <font size=4>Big News</font> is they just got three new FANtail fish and they have named them: Gus, Charlie and The Jettster!
    I just had to pass that on!!!!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    Word EllaDude [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #255
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    WORD~ Julie and Ella... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #256
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey I'm swimming in joy.

    "I am about halibut with your fish jokes coddamnit"

  7. #257
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Charlie,
    I'm sitting here on my PERCH laffing my tailfin off at your fishy reply! I SARDINEly thought what you said was funny. I just TROUT I'd mention that!
    Have a WHALE of a good time now my fellow fishies.
    See ya all in school! LOL!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #258
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well (deep subject)
    It is Saturday. That can't be bad!

    Hey NewYorkJettster and/or Charlie! Did you hear from EllaNoise about what happened to his member status?
    I don't see why his identity should be removed from all his posts for any reason. Do you?
    I guess he'll have to totally re-register when he gets back on line.

    I'm so confused!!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #259
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well Lance is off to Dance [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] at the Doors concert(sounds way to cool [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] to even say)

    I can't wait to see Ian Astbury playing the role of Mr. Mojo Morrison [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] !!

    Pardon me while I break on through to the other side... [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #260
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Come on Baby " Light My Fire "
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Well it's sunday morning and I took off from work today, I'm a bad girl and I do believe I need a spanking. Hahahaha...

    I have fresh squeezed Orange Juice and fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and a breakfast buffet [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] this morning is absolutely beautiful on the chilly side but after that humidity it feels simply wonderful. Have a great day today and take time to smell the [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] 's. NewYorkJettster~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic